The Sunspire cravings of an intense and odd variety
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

maybe she didn't have a knack for picking up on things, maybe she was just anxious.  at least at first, he seemed okay.  i'm good as long as i'm with you.  and them, she said, tracing the soft curve of her belly with a fine wrist.  that would be nice.

then he got quiet, and the worry settled in again.  this time, her stomach was kind of upset, but it was more from nerves than anything.  oh, she said, moving close before stopping herself.  did he even want her comfort?  this was her fault, even if she kind of didn't regret it even a little bit.  i'm sorry, terance.  and she truly was.

this wasn't something she could fix with a joke and a trip down to the falls.  maybe in another universe it could've been more romantic.  instead, she moved to his side again, leaning into him so he could feel the way her stomach curved, just like olive had done with her.  maybe then he could feel their children kick against his side, just as she felt.  maybe that would do something.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - April 24, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - May 06, 2018, 11:15 PM