Cerulean Cape i feel so romantic; can we do it again sometime?
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he did not move as she came to stand beside him, still looking out at the waves, golden eyes searching--for what, he didn't know. he felt the heat of her body close, heard coelacanth's words spinning in his head. i choose stockholm; stockholm choose me. you choose dawn, dawn choose you. his breath hitched suddenly in his throat, and he turned to dawn with a wag of his tail.

"how far south do you want to travel?" adi asked, his voice pitched high and chipper, hoping to drown out any lingering notes of sadness. the waves pulsing against his legs did well to soothe the pounding of his heart; though seelie was one with the sea, so was he, and her presence nearby did nothing to change that. he was indelibly bound to the water.

he pointed his nose in the direction they intended to go. "i was thinking as far south as moonspear's range. perhaps further, if the mountains don't stretch all the way to the sea." he hadn't seen a viable path, but then, he hadn't explored much of that area.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel so romantic; can we do it again sometime? - by Aditya - May 12, 2018, 11:08 PM