Dawnlark Plains I'm gone for a week and this happens!
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
A loud call of her name nearly made her heart pop out of her chest, at it was screached into the funnel of her den. She turned around to spot the newest joiner of their pack. She came up close to her and Pema took a step back. Both with surprise at her close proximity to someone she hardly knew and also because she was still abit startled by her greeting.

Other then the day she had arrived Pema hadn't seen much of the girl, more then likely due to her recent week long absense. She took a moment to catch her breath and calm her nerves. "Skraeling. You startled me a bit. It's good to see you again too." she said with a smile. "Sorry that I haven't been around lately. I was out this past week." she said explained her absense to the girl. "How have things been?" she asked her. 

Where was Sunny? She thought. This girl was the first joiner that they had since their new rule change. They had talked about having a chaparone, but it wasn't really necessary, they just had to stay away from the young. But it was still a bit shocking to see someone so new feel so comfortable.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 06, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 06, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 07, 2018, 05:47 PM