Dawnlark Plains I'm gone for a week and this happens!
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema tilted her head to the side for a moment, unsure of why Day telling her to improve her trade would have anything to do with her displays of submission. She thought over what she had said and realized that she hadn't been specific enough as to what she was talking about.  "Oh, I wasn't talking about the herbs or your help. I was talking about your acts of submission. I know I'm one of the leaders but I don't expect you to grovel before me." she said in a light-hearted voice.

Continuing with her lesson/cleaning nosing around through the herbs and plants.  "... crushed... crumpled... withered... crushed..."  she mumbled going through the bunch and pushing them to the side. "These are a bit wet but they should be good once they dry out." she explained picking up a few nettle and raspberry leaves. "Do you see that somewhat large flat rock just outside my den?" she said. It was something she had moved closer to her den for just this reason. "It's a basking rock. I lay wet herbs on it so the sun can dry them out."  she explained walking out of her den and setting the leaves down.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 06, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 06, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 07, 2018, 05:47 PM