Swiftcurrent Creek i'll be the outlaw, bounty on my head; you be my shelter, a safe place to rest
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I'll be better. ;-;
Respect was given – blatant submission wasn’t something Constantine overly sought from his subordinates, but it was certainly appreciated – especially by a wolf seeking to join their ranks. At the introduction, the swarthy wolf’s posture relaxed slightly, his fiery eyes drifting over the wolf who offered a name – Jagwyr.

The other was older than the recent wolves they had rounded in their ranks, and for that alone, the Mayfair was intrigued. “Constantine Mayfair,” he offered then, giving a light nod to reveal he appreciated the gesture of respect, but neutrality could be taken now. “Alpha of Swiftcurrent Creek,” he offered before giving a light ‘hm’ in consideration. “We have room in our ranks for those who are looking to call their pack their home and family, and who will offer their skills and effort toward making it a better place.” He paused after giving their core values, already feeling some of their current members didn’t necessarily uphold this. It would need to be a discussion with Durnehviir for another time. “Do you possess any special skills?”
all you have is your fire