Dragoncrest Cliffs do androids dream of electric sheep?
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her ears fly back against her head when teeth are clacked in her direction. She flinches when her voice rises and she looks away, knowing she won’t have a good enough answer. She doesn’t even have an answer. She’s failed the girl from the beginning, bringing her into a pack (Blixen) that didn’t fully accept her right away and then she goes to war (for Blixen) and doesn’t realize her friend is missing because she’s distracted (because of Blixen. But also Arrille). And now, breaking up with Blixen has negatively effective her and Rose but if she’d gone to Rose after Blixen accused her of it, how does that make her look (to Blixen)? She never considered how it would make Rose feel.

“Because I’m not good enough,” she says quietly, unable to bring her gaze up. The girl’s heated steps are matched with her shrinking back. She runs away from Blixen, hides from Rose. Aviana rejects her and tosses her aside and Artaax, well… she swallows a hard lump. “Something’s wrong with me and I don’t know how to fix it,” she says, wishing she had Ingram by her side to hold her hand through this. He manages to give her comfort, finding it easy to talk to him, but why not with the wolves she is closest to, who she cares about the most?
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Mallaidh - May 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Mallaidh - May 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 08:28 PM