Dragoncrest Cliffs do androids dream of electric sheep?
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Rose accepts the closeness; the touch, the kisses, the apology. It is short lived and Furi whines a second time when space is put back between them. She expects more from her. Ears flatten back against her head and she looks away, still feeling raw and helpless. She’d been confused before but since breaking it off with Blixen, it has only gotten worse. Her interactions with others tend to make things difficult and she just… needs somewhere to put them.

Ingram tried his best to understand and she takes his advice and support as best he can, but here? Where she’s been dishonest from the beginning? The relationship she has with Rose has always been a weird one, especially discovering Blixen’s jealousy of her and the weird interaction from the other day.

“You can’t tell anyone, okay?” she pleads, slowly lowering to the ground, hoping Rose will follow suit so she can find comfort in her presence, even if they aren’t nose to nose. In a way, they’ve always been the same. Outsiders. Furi may have found her place in Drageda, in a some weird way, but it doesn’t feel right.  “I get… really nervous sometimes. I panic and I can’t breathe and everything is dizzy and sometimes it gets worse, if something happens or…” she pauses, feeling her heartrate speed up and beat hard against her ribcage, trying to keep her breathing steady so it doesn’t happen again.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Mallaidh - May 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Mallaidh - May 07, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 08:28 PM