Heron Lake Plateau pulled up, moped to the valley
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She couldn't help laughing at his excitement, totally charmed by how much of a goofball he was. And of course, he accepted the task. She wondered how Finley and Elwood would feel about her dispatching their son on such a lengthy excursion, but she felt it was a reasonably safe mission and the boy was so close to adulthood already. Blackfeather was the only pack she was really concerned about, and they were so far from anywhere he'd need to go that it wouldn't be an issue. As long as he had the sense to stay well away from claimed lands, she didn't think he'd have a problem.

"Awesome," she replied, her wagging tail indicating she was clearly pleased with his response. "From what I've been told, there are a few packs along the coastline. When you start to scent their boundaries, steer very clear of them and you shouldn't have an issue. I think you should take one of your sisters with you, too. Maybe Clover...or Fiadh.." A thoughtful expression came over her face as the idea came to her. She'd feel a lot better if he wasn't entirely alone, and it might be a good chance for one of the Blackthorn girls to prove herself as well. "If you can do this for me, there might be a promotion in it for you and whoever you take with you." She didn't know how rank-motivated the boy was, but a tangible reward could be a good motivator sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
pulled up, moped to the valley - by Tegan - May 08, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Tegan - May 08, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Tegan - May 08, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Tegan - May 09, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Tegan - May 09, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: pulled up, moped to the valley - by Tegan - May 09, 2018, 09:12 PM