Heron Lake Plateau machines just got workings, and they talk to me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Just what the world would need, Quixote being encouraged to be more of a protective jerkwad.  But oh how he did enjoy feeling as though he did something right.  Not to mention, being kind of ominous and threatening were supposed to be things he was good at -- always good to use his talents.  Raven would probably have a hell of a time trying to convince anyone that he was sappy and sweet to her if he had to go and threaten to bite off some heads later on -- probably would even be a challenge right now, as it wasn't like he was otherwise a super amiable sort.  But as it were, he hoped that Finley would behave herself.  Probably just that change of opinion speaking, but he wasn't expecting her to do anything positive any time soon.

But two things done right!  Even better! Despite being over his fear of doing something outright wrong by overstepping boundaries, he was still rather shy about initiating shows of affection but he was quite happy to follow Raven's lead.  Her touch still made Quixote a bit giddy, and his tail wagged wildly as he just about tried to bury the whole broad side of his face against her neck as he savored the kisses and closeness.  It was still a little unreal to him that she was at least kinda part of his life now -- he'd gotten really damn lucky and he'd be more than happy to shower her in gifts in appreciation.  I think someone else previously had a go at it.  Made it easy for a novice like me. --  Getting something to eat is a lot harder when what you're chasing can vanish vertically.  He was still a long way from being able to just snatch a bird off the lake with any regularity, but for a wolf who wasn't built for stealth or sheer speed, this was a good start.
Messages In This Thread
RE: machines just got workings, and they talk to me - by Quixote - May 17, 2018, 03:28 PM