Heron Lake Plateau machines just got workings, and they talk to me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It was going to take him quite some time to sort out his feelings on a lot of things.  At the moment it was sort of a buffer overflow situation, and so perhaps as a defensive measure he'd gone and mentally kicked the giant stress boulder regarding leadership on down the road.  That wasn't saying that focusing on Raven was without complications -- he was gonna have a hell of a time figuring things out.  Give him a while, he'd be arguing with himself over what things meant and what he should do.  As she started to lean down to take a bite, Quixote took a few steps away, circled in place and lay down so that he'd be not creepily hovering around her as she ate.  To a certain point, he didn't want to tempt Raven in to sharing, and would be fine with just laying there watching her with some kind of muddled warm expression on his face -- but no saying he wouldn't happily play garbage disposal later.

Colt, though.  That was an issue that now pretty much solved itself now, he supposed.  Yeah.  That'll be on my list -- though I think I wanna make sure Towhee isn't gonna try to eat him or something.  Since the move I'd also been thinking I should go by one pack that's south of here to tell them we're neighbors now -- ran across them when I first entered this whole region -- but uh.  Everything kind of happened.  'Everything' was a good way to describe this whirlwind of events, wasn't it?  At this point he was pretty sure good events well outweighed the bad.  It just meant that his life was pretty well unrecognizable in comparison to how it was back in the Caldera, and in a few months it'd be even farther afield.  There was the issue that he'd soon find out Tindome had long since moved, but Quixote didn't know that at the moment.  He lowered his head to his paws, but his ears pricked forward intently, Is there anything you want to do with your new power?  Or would like me to do?  As always, whatever she wanted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: machines just got workings, and they talk to me - by Quixote - May 20, 2018, 03:44 AM