Heron Lake Plateau machines just got workings, and they talk to me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He nodded.  At least the path over to Drageda shouldn't be too dangerous either, right?  That'd be passing by Moonspear and that was about it packwise unless there were groups there he didn't know about, which was entirely possible.   Quixote then wondered what the other yearlings were going to be up to -- would they be interested in helping with hunts or still just goofing off?  I'll keep an eye out for some good targets while out and about.  He really hadn't paid too much attention to the patterns of larger prey, though he imagined some had to come by the lake sometime, as it was a nice reliable source of water. Hm.

He lazily rolled onto his side, watching her for a bit longer with this tilted perspective before finally yawning, A nap sounds good, though.  You're welcome to join me -- or wake me up when you're done, whatever.  He smiled once more, and would wait for her response before dozing off.  At least the weather was still such he didn't have to worry about crawling into some shade.  Hopefully, he'd have happy dreams, not ones haunted by the threats of responsibility -- he'd deal with that crud when he woke up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: machines just got workings, and they talk to me - by Quixote - May 22, 2018, 03:06 AM