Heron Lake Plateau Sometimes we're only flying for a while
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
AWW YAY <3<3<3 Hope it's okay if I skip past Ty. Just slap me if not <3

Fin felt relieved - and a little vindicated - when Elwood's expression spoke of the same emotions she felt over this debocle. Usually, she was the one being irrational and angry about situations that didn't warrant it. It was nice to be justified for once, though it wasn't entirely something she wanted to cheer about. She nodded to confirm his suspicions about Quixote and Raven, then gently pushed herself up into a sitting position to respond to the rest.

"She said that she doesn't think she's cut out to be alpha still, so she gave the job to Raven," Fin answered, frustration flaring again that Towhee had been so nonchalant about it, as though it were nothing. She hadn't been able to grasp most of what Towhee had added after dropping the bomb. It was all more of the same, and she'd been too busy processing to really heed much of it. But she shared the gist as she remembered it, "I don't know if it's because Raven and Quixote are expecting or... or what the case is. She just said that Raven deserves it and that she sucks at it, so..."

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Tye - May 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Finley - May 17, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Tye - June 03, 2018, 08:04 PM