Stone Circle if you can hold on
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled as the female wondered if she still should be walking outside. The answer was yes. She wanted to spend as much time outside as she could. "I'd like to stay out as long as possible. I can still do a casual trot. After the birth, I will spend most of my two weeks underground with them," she explained. Having a litter before made her far more relaxed about the whole birth and taking care of them afterward. "I'd like to help as much as I can."

Valette sat down, her belly bulging more when she did. She needed a bit of a rest, standing was more tiresome on her back. "Don't worry, Red. My daughter Clary is the same," she hummed. "I actually do have a job for you. I recently met a pack called Sunspire, they are in the Sunspire Mountains," Valette explained. "Their leader is Rannoch. Can you go to them? Perhaps with a gift as we spoke of an alliance. I'd like to know if they are fully settled their now and doing well. Perhaps a welcoming gift? You can also tell them that I couldn't come myself as I will have young of my own," she smiled at the thought.

"Oh, and of course, while traveling there, you can be on the lookout for other packs that have settled. Perhaps they might be interested in alliances as well? Could you do that for me? You can even take @Clary with you if you want. Though I am not sure if she would want to go with me so close to giving birth." Valette knew that her daughter would take every opportunity to go and see more of the world around her.

Tag for visibility!! :D And perhaps a nice travel plot for Red+Clary! :D
Messages In This Thread
if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 11, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 14, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 16, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 17, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2018, 05:28 AM