Frogspawn Swamp whitewalls on the wheels like mayonnaise
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan shrugged. "i dunno his name," he said in a duh kinda way-- well, he didn't, now he did, apparently it was ambrose. tegan gave the story some thought before nodding decidedly. "he sounds dope, but i can't relate," tegan added with a flick of his nose. he didn't get the whole conquering thing. maybe it was fun, or maybe power was just super cool? now, at least, at this age, tegan really didn't get the appeal of leading a pack. gamma, he decided, would be the best rank. all bragging rights with no real responsibility. but... hm. tegan gave niamh a sideways glance, "why didn't you stay?" 

and then, snort, tegan shook his head. "i think we're the best pack to join, so you lucked out. but hell no! it sucked. i'm old enough to be out on my own, and i got to do that all the time. towhee basically tied me to her ankles on the trip here, i didn't get to do anything fun or cool," he explained with a huff. and then, wondering if it was valuable information, he added, "i used to travel to this ravine to meet up with a friend every month, that was always a cool trip."
Messages In This Thread
whitewalls on the wheels like mayonnaise - by Tegan - May 11, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: whitewalls on the wheels like mayonnaise - by Tegan - May 11, 2018, 08:51 PM