Frogspawn Swamp whitewalls on the wheels like mayonnaise
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"damn, sounds like we'd get along really well," tegan revealed to niamh with a tilt of his head. easy targets? oh yeah, sounded right up tegan's alley. he didn't have time to impress people who were a challenge to impress. no one was too good for tegan, and if they acted like they were tegan would quickly turn the other way-- they didn't deserve his time of day.

consequently, however, that tended to get people's attention-- being ignored. but that's besides the point.

with another shrug, tegan added, "who wants to take care of all those wolves though? and politics? ugh." that about summed up tegan's reasoning for his opinions on ranks and such-- verbally, for once. 

"i only ever explored east," tegan said to clarify, shaking his head as she mentioned he knew the area, "i've never been out this way, it's all new to me. but towhee made me walk with the pack, i wasn't allowed to go scout ahead or anything, it sucked serious ass." but look at him now! HAH!
Messages In This Thread
whitewalls on the wheels like mayonnaise - by Tegan - May 11, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: whitewalls on the wheels like mayonnaise - by Tegan - May 11, 2018, 09:14 PM