Heron Lake Plateau Discussing conspiracies and prison facilities
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
From the sound of it, maybe it was good that he'd skipped out on the pups' hunt.  Though he mused that if they were as crazy in a hunt as they were in a squabble, it was probably doomed to start with.  He did wonder if maybe they'd learned by now, or if they still needed more training so they could pretend to be actual adults.  Who freakin' knew.  It was also unfortunate that Eljay wasn't totally stoked to take the job off Quixote, though.  Boo.  Okay. Well, if you change your mind or run into someone who would, let me know.  Leading hunts isn't my thing, either-- but eh, whatever, I guess it's just another thing I gotta deal with now.  Honestly, he wasn't really sure if he'd ever be completely sold on doing responsible leader things.  But he'd try.  Maybe.

Quixote started to veer off to the side, but only went a couple of yards before he stopped, slightly confused before realizing, Oh, one doubled back I guess?  Either way, the deer hadn't continued in that direction.  From where Eljay was it had probably been obvious that the majority of the herd had just kept plodding along -- Qui had obviously been mostly focused on whichever deer had been on the edge.  He looked over to see if he'd be able to just jump back to the main track easily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussing conspiracies and prison facilities - by Quixote - June 15, 2018, 01:39 AM