Broken Boulder cannot seem to find my way home tonight
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
guess we're abandoning fishing hahaha, this is probably more important tho
Now that he had settled down, he took a moment to study the pale woman. She was smaller than him— perhaps the same size as Lanawyn, he thought. The scars littering her slim frame only drew his attention for a moment; he was drawn to warm brown eyes, meeting them for several beats. There was something relaxing about her presence.
It's nice to meet you, Liri, Alarian began, but paused with a frown at her rank. Oh— you shouldn't be a Cipher. Sorry about that; everyone starts there. He offered an apologetic smile. If you're a healer, you should be a Caretaker— will be, I mean. I just have to um, make sure you know what you're doing— I've been a little absent.
The Governor fell more easily into the conversation than he had realized he would, finding the last of his nerves fading with the new direction. Why don't we collect some herbs together around the territory? I haven't found all the best places yet. Explicitly mentioning his own pursuits in healing slipped his mind, but perhaps it was obvious. He gestured for her to follow him, leading her towards the edge of the forest along their borders, where he had found most of his herbs so far.
Messages In This Thread
cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Alarian - May 23, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Alarian - May 28, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:10 AM