Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She was beyond wise about all of this and he had no idea how she always had the answers.  To him, it was just this tangled mess of maybes and unknowns, but she brought clarity, always.  Raven was totally a witch or something, but he really didn't mind it.  He was still kind of a screwed up mess, but it sounded like yet again he was maybe way overthinking things.  Not unusual there.

For a moment Quixote just looked at her, gaze painted with adoration.  Eventually he did speak, but it wasn't the same soft (and often stressed) voice he often used with her, but one that was significantly more confident, Damn, you're amazing, you realize that?  He grinned, leaning to place the side of his face up against hers as she'd done moments ago.  It seemed appropriately close and allowed him to keep talking, All these things that I think are way beyond me and then you're always able to make it reasonable.  I don't know how you do it.  I just know you really are gonna be the best mom in the whole damn wilds.  You just keep me in line so I don't do anything too dumb, yeah?  She could deal with his stupid problems like they were nothing, so dealing with cute little fluffy things that didn't come with a giant load of baggage should be a breeze.  And at least two of those younger siblings she raised had turned out pretty much okay anyway -- he'd meet Screech soon enough, but two out of three still wasn't bad.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - June 02, 2018, 08:46 PM