Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
These calm moments were a blessing.  It gave him time to think, and with Raven there, his mind didn't wander as frequently to the negatives as it otherwise would have.  Instead, his thoughts circled around them, the rain being a calm and mild backdrop -- it was like that one song from the Halo 3: ODST soundtrack or something because that whole game is very chill and jazzy.  Finding Raven had turned out to be a sanctuary, like he'd finally crawled out of raging seas without looking back, and now that he'd found her, she was the one thing he'd selflessly protect.  Or at least for now the one thing.

Even though he was quite willing to stay curled up around her pretty much forever, he couldn't help but cant his head slightly as he pondered her request.  I can do that.  But then again, there was kind of a huge amount of land to pick from.  His first thought was somewhere closer to the forested areas, but that was also close to the borders.  Hm.  Well, maybe Raven had an idea?  Got anywhere in mind?  Or do I need to start with looking for places?  One thing was for sure, if Quixote had to pick the place he was gonna make sure that Raven approved before he started digging, because just what he'd need -- to bother doing all that work and have it not be somewhere she liked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - June 08, 2018, 01:38 AM