Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She was quickly learning that Quixote had a tendency to overthink things and stress about them, so she grinned and nuzzled him gently on his chin. "Anywhere you think would be safe for us to be," she answered him. He was the father of her pups, and she trusted his judgement. She'd found a few spots she liked, but most of them were too far from the main part of their packlands to be very practical. She'd always been a very private wolf, so being buried somewhere in the dark, tangly jungle of the thicket really appealed to her. Unfortunately, her station as alpha required that she be where her pack was, and her pack was here, on this obnoxiously exposed plateau.

"Someplace off the beaten path would be ideal," she added a moment later, punctuating her words here and there with playful kisses to the side of his muzzle and face. "But not so far that people can't find us if we're needed." She knew that Quixote would worry and fuss over finding a site that he felt would satisfy her, but she already knew that she would help him find a spot anyway. Now that they were mated, he never had to do anything alone again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Raven - June 13, 2018, 03:39 AM