Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Though calm for the moment, there was plenty of time for Quixote to freak out later over dumb stuff.  Or not-so-dumb.  Since he was the one that was a noob at this whole family thing, there were plenty of upcoming options that'd probably seem ridiculous in retrospective.  He was about to nose her again but she replied a bit more seriously than his little quip had been, and he froze.

As she spoke, there was this pause as a few things clicked into place.  He looked to her, then out to the rainy abyss beyond the reach of the canopy.  Uuuh.  I hadn't even thought about that.  I was just figuring we were gonna fry the next few months -- hadn't thought beyond that.  I'm not sure which'll be more miserable.  Maybe that put a timeline on things.  Would that make the best window to seriously consider it autumn?  Well, summer project for research when they weren't being cooked alive.  Think everyone would get too pissed off if we wanted to move next door or something?  Almost any of the places that qualified as "next door" were ok options.  If a large enough group was annoyed at the idea, maybe it'd make sense to split the pack -- it wasn't like they were lacking members -- but it didn't seem like there were good alternate leaders.  And what would Towhee think if they went against another of her choices?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - June 14, 2018, 02:42 AM