Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It seemed like the skies were clearing.  They'd be free to go wandering about fairly soon, though honestly he'd forgotten what he'd been planning to do once it stopped raining like forever ago, partially because Raven was good at being a distraction.  Not that he minded at allAt least this time there isn't any danger hanging over our heads so we can do some proper research and do it right this time.  Not step on any toes.  They'd have a lot to plan and discuss when the time came.  Moves should be planned and the fact they probably weren't going to be walking too far this time... 

He nuzzled her cheek again, But before then, I think we can take the edge off summer with what's to come, hm?  Maybe it was weird for a guy like him to be looking forward to having kids but hey, it wasn't like Quixote was known for making sense 110% of the time.  The fact that he'd pretty much had his world upended in a relatively positive way probably didn't help either -- he was still finding his footing and now had to put the fact that now Raven really was his mate on the top of the pile.  What a world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - June 16, 2018, 11:34 PM