Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And it just got more nuts as time went on. XD

For now, they'd manage.  It'd been an easier thing to say and do when they didn't have the power to change anything about it, but as mentioned, right now it just wasn't the right time to change it.  They were going to be busy between the expected and the unexpected, the good and the bad. 

He was sure she'd prove again to be perfect -- the perfect mother.  She was already the perfect mate -- the one he probably needed if he was going to get through the leadership stuff with everyone in one piece.  As she leaned up against him again, he closed his eyes and sighed happily.  I'm sure yet again you'll be amazing through it all -- and I'm the luckiest guy around to be your mate.

When his eyes opened, he again watched the few raindrops out Looks like the weather's clearing.  Up for a walk around the lake?  You can watch me try to catch a bird for you.  It'd be entertaining, surely.  He still was failing far more than he had success.  He'll probably look like a fool, but if it amused Raven, he'd totally give it a go.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - June 19, 2018, 08:14 PM