Broken Boulder feels like i am falling down a rabbit hole
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He never expected these things, honestly. Alarian stopped at Queenie's call, turning with one ear cocked back. His expression softened as she spoke. I get it, Alarian said after several beats. As much as I can, anyway— I wouldn't want to be here either, honestly.
The Governor paused again; it made sense that she would apologize, given the circumstances. He knew that didn't mean she cared at all what he thought, or what he had to say. If she did, he thought, she wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Or, that was the assumption he was going with. Which made what he was about to offer a little bit easier to force out— because it very much carried the possibility of offending her. Look, you don't sound enthused about any of this— there's not a lot I can do right now, but... if you get restless, after the pups are born, let me know. There are— herbs, to stop milk flow, and I'm certain my sister would be willing to nurse them for you. If you want, that is; it's not for everybody, but it's an option. The last sentence was tacked on carefully— he had known mothers to do it before. Not all of them were uninvolved parents; not that he was here to judge, anyway. It was an option he could offer her, and maybe she'd bite him, or maybe she'd appreciate it.
Messages In This Thread
Q - by RIP Stephanie - May 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: feels like i am falling down a rabbit hole - by Alarian - June 13, 2018, 03:07 PM