Heron Lake Plateau We are young, we have years ahead maybe
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Shall we wrap this up? :)

Niamh seemed a bit confused by Raven's mention of fresh water, so she explained briefly, "Ocean water is salty. Really salty. It tastes absolutely awful. But I think there's a difference between animals that can live in that kind of water versus un-salty water." She would have to think on that more later. It was an interest prospect if it was true. She mulled it for a moment before continuing, "But keep me posted on the progress of your crabs. I'm really curious about them." She flashed the delta a grin and wagged her tail, rising to stretch as she did so. The afternoon was growing late, and she wanted to do one last trip around the territory to check on a few of her packmates before she called it a day.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 02, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 02, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 04, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 07, 2018, 09:56 PM