Bearclaw Valley judgement day
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
no prob <3

It was strange that his scent trail should lead into the forest where she didn't find him all that often. Laurel followed it after making sure she was following his most recent, only to see him busy caring for something or other. He looked almost a little caught when he looked up to see her, but she didn't call him out on that. Normally she might have asked what he was doing, but right now Laurel had more pressing matters to discuss.

"I told you I would make sure my children would be princes and princesses," said Laurel as she took a step closer, her body language regal and dominant so that there would be no mistake in what, exactly, she was doing. "And I will. You will take me as your queen, as Alpha by your side, or I will rip that and everything else you love from you." Laurel stared him dead in the eye; he knew what she meant. He had to. She could take his pups, she could take his pack by taking Indra and Tadec, and he'd be left with nothing here. So he may as well take her extended hand, and be left with a beautiful and powerful queen by his side and a strong pack and his children by his side. Laurel thought she was offering a pretty good deal, all things considered.

"And Indra will be Beta, where she belongs, too." For now, Laurel was out of demands, and she stared at Xan coolly as she waited to see how he would respond. Had she not felt in such a powerful position with much of the pack on her side Laurel might've just tried to seduce him and get things the play-pretend way, but as things were, she thought the ballsy way might just work too.
Messages In This Thread
judgement day - by Laurel - May 31, 2018, 07:04 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - June 22, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - June 26, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - June 28, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 03, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 12, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 13, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 19, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 20, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 25, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 27, 2018, 02:42 AM