Broken Boulder i'm your sledgehammer
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Of all the goddamn things— a bear. Of course. Alarian was immediately unamused with the situation, but he listened intently to Lily and Steele's explanations. The coast was a decent distance, but not as far as he would have liked. A bear could reasonably come from the coast to Bracken Sanctuary in under two weeks— if it were so inclined.
That's... strange, He commented finally, frowning; he believed them both, but it was undeniably odd. Had you ever noticed the bear before that? I don't understand why a bear would drive a pack out— from the coast, of all places. Ah... I guess it doesn't matter why. I think we'll be safe, but— I'll call a pack meeting just in case. Bears make me nervous.
He paused a moment, then turned to address Lily: Thank you for coming to me with this. Hopefully there's no reason to worry, but it's good to know.

Then, to Steele. And thank you, for coming here to bring this news— you didn't have to, but you did. I appreciate it. I'm sorry about your pack, and your home— you're welcome to stay with Bracken Sanctuary, of course. I think we're bear-free over here. Too soon, Alarian, too soon.
Messages In This Thread
i'm your sledgehammer - by Lily - June 01, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Steele - June 01, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Alarian - June 02, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Lily - June 02, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Steele - June 02, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Alarian - July 03, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Steele - August 04, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:45 PM