Swiftcurrent Creek your mommas a true beauty, butt makes me weep, i call it a boo-hooty
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wow. Are all kids this retarded? wondered Wylla as she stared down at her precious bundle-of-fuck-this-I'm-out. The single-mindedness of a child would be a welcome reprieve from real life, she decided, as her daughter once more gaped her gummy mouth wide and sought out a food source. Too bad Wylla didn't have any magical boobs on her chest to fulfill Tiercel's hopes and dreams with. It would just have to wait.

She'd missed the memo about babies having their own schedule that waited for no one. Sue her.

She was too preoccupied with Tiercel to notice Clock's arrival until some moments had passed; when her focus panned outward, she nearly jumped out of her skin upon realizing someone else was there. A typical mother wolf might have responded very unfavourably to a stranger watching her baby so intently, but Wylla was neither typical nor very nurturing. She was just a little young, a little immature and a lot self-centered to be considered for this year's Excellent Mom award. Instead, she slowly unfolded her arms and pulled her paw away from her daughter to reveal her to Clock, her expression frozen somewhere between a proud mama's look what I made and a distraught teenager's god, you ruin EVERYTHING.