Heron Lake Plateau sky fire above, ice below the hearth
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
"She didn't seem like an alpha, she seemed like a mom" <-- I love this <3

She nodded appreciatively as Ceara offered to help gather more plants for her stash. With a pack this large, it was a constant effort to keep her supply stocked, especially lately with everyone getting themselves all banged up at the same time. Soon she would have her hands full with newborn puppies and wouldn't have as much time to devote to her craft. Thankfully, the Redhawks had their very own master puppysitter in the ranks -- Eljay -- so hopefully she'd still be able to reasonably maintain her medic duties.

When Ceara inquired about her pregnancy, Raven's tail wagged and she grinned. It was still so wonderfully weird to be pregnant! She was quiet for a moment while she did some figuring, then answered, "I'm thinking they'll be here by the next full moon. (ooc: end of the month) I'm so excited! I've raised pups before but never had a litter of my own."

The more she talked with Ceara, the more Raven liked her. She seemed friendly, smart, and with her offer to help with the medicine stores, she was clearly already taking an initiative in helping the pack. The alpha was impressed, and hoped that the promising young Blackthorn would stick around. "So how are you liking it here so far?" she asked after a moment, curious how the newest Redhawk was settling in.
Messages In This Thread
sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Raven - June 02, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Raven - June 02, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Raven - June 03, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Raven - June 04, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Fire - June 04, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Fire - June 05, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: sky fire above, ice below the hearth - by Raven - June 07, 2018, 10:53 PM