Dawnlark Plains in the blink of an eye
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
as the grief ebbed and flowed, so much like the ocean that had inspired so much wonder in the Morningside, the pain of the wounds Sunny'd left scattered in her pelt throbbed. she could not begin to process it all now, what he'd said and done, what she'd done. "Shale's mad. he's angry, and - he thought Da was going to wake up. I didn't know what to do, not really, and - Kitten, she saw. Sunny. He attacked me, exploded, I - he's gone. I told him to go." 

the words felt thick and heavy as they left her maw, and the breath left her in a sigh that seemed to empty out her lungs. it took her a moment to speak again, and when she did, the words were small. "I'm tired, Adi."  again her gaze flickered closed, finding comfort only when her chest began to heave and silent sobs escaped her, breath coming quick and irregularly. besides her dirges, she had not allowed the grief to spill over all day; and it the comfort of Aditya's embrace did she unravel, grief at Day and Sunny and Shale, at all her shortcomings.
Messages In This Thread
in the blink of an eye - by Aditya - June 06, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Dawn - June 06, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Aditya - June 06, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Dawn - June 06, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Aditya - June 06, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Dawn - June 06, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Aditya - June 06, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Dawn - June 07, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Aditya - June 08, 2018, 01:00 AM