Broken Boulder The great sleep has taken her
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Joining 
Meltin' Milton

Guillotuna tracked Milton here because he had fed her and she was hungry again. That was the curious thing about stomachs. They were always hungry. She hoped he would be somewhere near by because she didn't want a repeat of how she scuffed her claw for him teaching him how to swim. She knew it was a bad idea for her to be a teacher. He was a terrible student anyway cause he almost drowned.

Guillotina threw back her head and howled. She hoped she wouldnt have to wait long for him to appear, she was really hungry.
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Another strange voice so soon after the first? Ulf's curiosity got the best of him and so he made his way to where the call came from. He had expected to see @Alarian there but was greeted by just a pale stranger instead. He awkwardly hung back for a second before deciding it would be even worse to leave now that he realized he had likely already been seen.

"Hello." The wolfdog said softly as he stopped a few feet away from the stranger. "Who?" He asked informally and tentatively as he inspected her with his good eye.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
It was about time Meltin' Milton came. Except this wasn't Meltin' Milton. Guillotina wasn't even sure this was a wolf, actually. There was something realy messed up about his eye, and he looked like maybe he had been shaken too much in utero. Guillotina already had decided he was definitely not as pretty as her. He might even have been uglier than Milton, and Milton was pretty ugly because Milton was brown.

Guillotina didn't like that she had asked for Milton but didn't get him. It made her mad. She glared daggers at Ulf because she didn't know what he was. He was definitely not a fox either. His face was really messed up. He said something to her and she sighed. "What's wrong with your eye?" She asked with a smug smile knowing she was prettier.
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Her question caught him off guard, something no one had bothered to ask before. His ears quickly pushed back to tuck against his head. "I...I.." His tongue suddenly felt heavy in his mouth and his heart hammered in his chest, tentatively he stepped back from the stranger.

He didn't know what was wrong with his eye. Ulf had never known there to be anything wrong. The canine had no clue what to do or say having been put on the spot. Heavens above he hoped someone else showed up.

hurt hurt hurt me more
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
A howl came, summoning--wait, who? No, it wasn't a name she was familiar with; there must be a mistake. Sighing, Lily pulled herself up and made her way to the border, stretching as she went. When she got there, the wolf that didn't really look like a wolf was already there--Ulf, she thought he was called--as well as a stranger with a pair of extraordinarily vivid eyes.

She drew alongside Ulf, giving him a friendly dip of her head before turning her attention back to the woman at their border. She wasn't sure why, but the stranger seemed aggravated. It made her nervous, and she kept her guard up, hoping someone else--someone she knew better--would appear.

"Welcome to Bracken Sanctuary," Lily said, trying to keep the confusion in her tone to a minimum. "Sorry, I'm not familiar with the wolf you've called for. Are you looking for someone?"
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina knew her question wasn't nice, but she wanted to know. She hadn't seen a wolf  with an eye like that before, but he wasn't a wolf. She assumed it came with the package of not being a wolf, having really weird eyes. Maybe she would get an answer some day but it didn't seem like today was that day. Ulf had grown silent. Guillotina liked that in a man. It showed strength and character. She also preferred to always be dominating the conversation so being quiet made her like you most of the time. It was the Guillotina Show, not anyone else's show.

All she wanted was Meltin' Milton and instead she got the whole dang circus. She sighed but this one was a wolf, at least. And this wolf didn't seem to have weird eyes. That made Guillotina smile sweetly but she didn't like that this wolf was a girl and almsot as pretty as her. She talked funny though. Guillotina didn't feel so threatened anymore by the girl because of her accent. Guillotina didn't like accents much. She thought your face should be the  most exciting thing about you, not your voice.

"Hello. I'm here to see Milton." She announced. Maybe Milton would get the hint and magically appear so she didn't have to explain this to the next wolf that decided to show up.
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
he's exiting here so he can go have a crisis about his eye

When another showed up to take the reigns, he only shrank back further from the socialization that was happening. His gut clenched and Ulf was pretty positive he should leave the scene before the pale stranger started asking more things.

He needed to go think on this now and figure out if anything else was wrong with him. Ulf was pretty sure he had never felt this bad — especially so suddenly — not even back home.

hurt hurt hurt me more
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily let loose an exaggerated sigh of patience through her nostrils as the woman again dropped a name she didn't know. Before she could answer, Ulf exited the scene. She craned her head round to watch him go, concerned. The look on his face had disconcerted her, and when this was over, she'd make a point to go check on him.

Looking back at the stranger, she repeated, "I'm not familiar with that name. They must have just come here, or you've made a mistake." Likely the former. Lily had spent the day hunting and lounging in the Paradise Garden; if he'd come within the last few hours, it was probable she could have missed him. Still, self-preservation and all that.

"Are you lost? Looking for somewhere to stay?" Lily queried, cocking her head to the side.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina saw that Ulf was sad. She didn't know why. He was already leaving. He wasn't Milton so she didn't really mind he was leaving anyway. "That's too  bad about your eye!" She yelled after him. He ought to know she felt a little bad for him, she thought. It was sad not everyone could have beautiful eyes like her.  That was just the way the Oreo crumbled.

The black wolf stayed put. Guillotina looked at her, and her orange eyes. It didn't sit well with Guillotina to be accused of making a mistake. She scowled. She could smell Milton was here and hoped any minute he would pop up and show this black wolf that she was the one mistaken, not Guillotina. Guillotina had never been mistaken about anything, except once she thought this one bush was okay to rub on and it turned out to be poison ivy. That was a mistake. But this wasn't.

"I'm not lost, I'm looking for Milton." Her eyes narrowed. "Why are ya askin if I'm looking for a place to stay? Ya want to know where I live? Ya into girls or something?" Not that Guillotina would fault Lily for being into her, she was very attractive.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Someone had called his name and he was so excited about it! Milton ran to where the voice came from and he saw his favorite pretty white wolf. He was so happy to see her. His tassel wagged behind him. He felt like dancing. His favorite pretty white wolf was there to play with him some more. He wanted to run up to her and give her a wolf hug but there was another wolf there that he did not know. Milton looked at the darker wolf and he smiled a wolf smile at her. Milton was happy he had so many good pack friends to get to know. He only wanted to make more friends.

“TINA! HI! YOU CAME HERE TO SEE ME!” Milton barked. He was so excited that his feet started to dance without his permission. He was so excited that Guillotina was there! “Hi there fellow pack friend. My name is Meltin’ Milton Snakehole and I’m new here. This is my favorite friend Tina! She’s so cool. She tried to teach me how to swim.” He thought the black wolf was really pretty too. She had a different kind of pretty. Milton wanted her to like him too.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily squinted at the woman, utterly perplexed. "What do you mean, his eye--" Before she could continue, she was speaking again. She let out an exasperated snort, shaking her head. "No, I'm not into girls! We're a Sanctuary; we take in those who need a home, and--"

She was again cut off by the emergence of a dark wolf, whose enthusiasm seemed boundless. This was Milton, and when he turned to her, a big smile on his face, she took an involuntary step back. His eyes were--pink. Like, flower pink. Pinker than any eyes she'd ever seen. She looked between the two wolves, doing a double take, then a triple take.

I must be tripping.

"Erm, pleasure to meet you," Lily said to Milton, trying to make as graceful a recovery as she could. "I'm Lily. Sorry for the confusion," she addressed Tina with an apologetic stare, though clearly still very confused. "I hadn't had the chance to meet Milton yet before you arrived."
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina smirked at Lily. It was okay to like girls. Lily was probably just confused. Maybe Lily was mistaken too, on who and what she did like. Guillotina had converted many girls. She was very pretty and had eyes unlike any other which is why even girls found her pretty. It was okay to like other girls, Lily.

Finally Meltin' Milton came. It had taken forever, Guillotina was really impatient and now she was hungrier than ever. She stomped her foot at Milton. He was all happy to see her but he had taken too long. Guillotina's stomach growled loudly.

"hello Milton, your friend is trying to take me home with her. What are you doing here?  I am very hungry, can you get me another rabbit?" She didn't even say please but that was because pretty girls didn't have to.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
The black wolf must have thought that Milton and Tina were super pretty because she could not stop looking at them both. That made Milton feel really good. He wanted to be handsome. He wanted to be as pretty as Tina was but he was brown. If the black wolf who said her name was Lily could not stop looking at them then he must have been pretty too because Lily seemed to think they were nice to look at. It made Milton smile. He liked being handsome. He thought it was great to have others think he was handsome too.

“Tina I will get you a rabbit. I would love to get you a rabbit. Are you going to live with me? This pack is so cool. You’d love it here. Lily, can Tina live here with us?” Milton was just so excited. His tassel wagged behind him like a big old flag and he shook his booty with it. He really wanted to have Tina there with him. She would love it. The Governor would love Tina too! Milton got even more excited thinking about the Governor meeting Tina and he had to settle down because he was shaking his legs.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The two were friends, but they were patently different: Tina smug, Milton a wiggling mass of enthusiasm. Nevertheless, they were here, and it would be rude of her to be anything less than hospitable. A small smile curved over Lily's lips as she nodded to Milton, casting her gaze toward Tina.

"If she wants to stay, yes," Lily acquiesced. "We're a Sanctuary, like I said. We welcome everyone." She wasn't sure if Tina wanted to stay. She had seemed resistant to the idea so far, but perhaps it was just her hunger putting an edge on her words. Lily could empathize with that.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina

Guillotina blinked as Meltin Milton talked at her. It was a lot of talking. She looked to Lesbily to see if she enjoyed all the talking as much as she enjoyed girls. Guillotina couldn't decide. She didn't care enough to keep thinking about it. She was too hungry.

when Guillotina was hungry she would say anything for a meal. A sanctuary didnt sound half bad especially if there were wolves that were easy to walk over. Guillotina decided she would give it a try. She smiled a sweet smile. "okay, I am in. Where's my rabbit?"
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton was so excited that Tina wanted to stay there with him! He was so happy that he jumped and he almost clicked his feet together like if a person were clicking their heels together but he was a wolf and that was hard. He almost felt like he could fly! That would have been so cool but not real because real wolves can’t fly and Milton was a real wolf. He didn’t want anyone to think that he wasn’t because he was the best real wolf there was.

“I will get you a rabbit. Lily do you want to come get a rabbit?” Milton wanted to make sure that he was including the others in their adventure and if Lily would not go with them he would be sad but he would still be happy because Tina was there and he really liked Tina and Tina seemed to like him. He thought Tina was so pretty and he wanted her to stay forever. He really wanted her to like the pack and to stay forever so that he could have a friend forever too.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Much to her surprise, Tina agreed to stay. Milton was very pleased by this turn of events, and Lily smiled wider, happy that the two were reunited again. He fired an offer toward her, and she thought a moment before shaking her head, a look of apology blooming over her face.

"You're very kind for the invitation, but I need to go tell Alarian that Tina has decided to stay with us," Lily explained. She looked over at the woman. "Alarian is our Governor--our leader. Thank you, though, and I'll see you both around, yeah? Welcome to Bracken Sanctuary."

With a courteous dip of her muzzle to the pair, the shadow-pelted girl turned and padded off, heading to the last place she'd seen Ali. With any luck, she'd find him soon and wouldn't be seen walking around aimlessly like an idiot.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
The black wolf didn't want to go with them but that was okay. Guillotina gave Lily a smile and waved a paw as Lily left. Then she turned to Milton. "lets get something other than rabbit, Turkey Butt." Guillotina suggested.

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Lily didn’t want to have fun and get a rabbit with them but that was ok because she said she had some other things to do and they seemed like they were a little more important than trying to catch a rabbit for Tina and Lily. Milton smiled at her and waved his tail goodbye before he looked at Tina and started going into the pack to show her all the cool things that were there. He was excited because they would be able to do a lot of things together if they lived in the same pack and Milton thought he was the luckiest boy in the world to have such a great friend like Tina.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
With lily gone Tina pranced ahead. They could hunt anything here, Tina decided. She turned around to look at Milton. Her tongue was out and her eyes crossed. "pbbbbbbbbfft!" She blew a raspberry and then ran down a trail. She smelled some rabbit and even though she wasn't really in the mood for rabbit she was gonna hunt it.

Guillotina paused at a clearing. The scent was strong here so she put her nose on the ground and sniffed around.  

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
“Ha ha ha ha!” Milton laughed at Tina’s noise and he followed after her on his stubby legs. He tried to run as fast as she did but she was really fast and Milton didn’t think he could run that fast. He was a good hunter even though his legs were stubbier than most wolves and he just thought it meant he was supposed to be closer to the ground than other wolves. Milton wanted to be the best hunter there ever was so he was going to follow Tina even if his legs were not fast enough for him to go as fast as she was.

Tina started to sniff and Milton sniffed with her. He smiled at Tina though because he was really happy she had decided to join the same pack as him. Milton really wanted to show Tina that they could be happy in the Bracken Sanctuary because it seemed like the perfect place for both of them. Milton smelled a rabbit and he looked at Tina because Tina didn’t really like rabbits but she seemed to keep sniffing.