Stone Circle and I don't have a darkness over all I break and all I'm in
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Everything was going well with the pups. They were doing much better, and with 'they' Valette mostly meant Arlette. She was small but it seemed she was a fighter and was going to make it after all. Valette felt a bit bad that she didn't want to name her at first. She noticed that her young were already quite steady on their feet as they managed to take their first steps. Valette preferred to keep them underground when she wasn't able to watch them. Usually, when she did need to see to a matter it was Stark or one of her older children that would watch them

Valette heard the howl and felt something wrong in her gut. The female made some haste to reach the borders. The alpha female lifted her head when seeing a grey female. It took her a moment to identify her as Dawn. She was an adult now. Grown. Valette remembered the last time she had seen her. When Steady died. Valette glanced at the female with a guarded expression. "I see it isn't good news you are going to bring me, aren't you?," Valette spoke mournfully to the other female. She could tell by the saddened tones of the howl.