Stone Circle and I don't have a darkness over all I break and all I'm in
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
valette didn't offer her pity, and all Dawn could do was dip her head in acknowledgement of what she said, not offering anything in return. words were empty when death was concerned, in her mind, and she knew that the dark leader knew very well the weight of grief. 

"thank you - hopefully, we won't have to take advantage of your kindness." she knew it was a real possibility, especially with three whelping mothers. it would be hard, especially with the loss of her brother, but she did not mention that. "myself, and my mate, take my father's place. pema continues to lead alongside us." 

she paused, once, before venturing on with her next question. "after my father's death, sunny was consumed by grief. he did things he shouldn't have, and I asked that he leave, for a while. have you seen him near your borders, by any chance?" it seemed reasonable that he'd come here, especially after living within the borders so long. she didn't have to state the obvious - even though her brother was an over-emotional idiot, she worried for him still.