Bearclaw Valley I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel smiled at Lucas' enthusiasm as he started to throw down a list of treasures that he was eager to collect. He trailed off after 'rabbit poopses', which wasn't exactly a treasure Laurel wanted -- it could be told by the way she wrinkled her nose as he mentioned it that she thought 'ew' rather than 'yay, treasure'. Then as he darted off quickly added branches as an afterthought, sounding much like he couldn't believe he'd forgotten to mention branches so far. Laurel patiently followed her son, though at a more leisurely pace as he bounced ahead.

"My favourite treasure..." She thought of her youth, when she would go collect treasure with Indra. Laurel always walked in front of the group of two, leading the way, dictating what the best treasures were. "... Are shiny rocks. Me and your aunt used to look for shiny rocks in the creek a lot. The water made them extra shiny." Sometimes a rock would seem like a shiny rock but it turned out to be just a regular one that looked shiny. It had kept them busy for hours as children.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno - by Laurel - August 02, 2018, 06:16 AM