Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Sia listened to his dear younger sister carefully, Takiyok would know what to do better than himself. He could never grasp emotions properly, as was obvious by the advice that he was currently in need of. Although he knew Shivali, and he had some doubts about what Tak was saying. Siarut was sure she would hold a grudge. 

Giving a shallow nod as she nosed him, thinking over her words and thinking about what to do. Perhaps Tahani could help him mend the bridge, seeing as she had been apart of the argument at the end. He couldn't deny that he was grateful that Tomkin hadn't been around, that could have ended poorly. Probably leading to his leaving. 

"Perhaps." Was his only response, of course he would be the best uncle ever. He had to beat Tomkin. He would protect them just as he always tried to protect his siblings. That was IF Shiv would let him anywhere near. "I have to beat our brother, don't I?" He gave Tak a small smile at the joke.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Siarut - June 20, 2018, 09:52 PM