Dawnlark Plains Fishing for ya
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he listened intently to sebastian's instructions, nodding along. as for the condolences. . .he shrugged them off, but gave the man a kind smile. compared to others in this pack, he had no great claim of mourning grayday; he'd been family by marriage, and he was certain the old leader counted him as a friend, as well. but with his brother, mate, and children around, adi felt less entitled to accept condolences.

"he was a good man," aditya said simply, looking away. "he'd have liked you, too, i think." he stepped back to watch sebastian do his thing, mouth breaking in a wide grin as the gray male was met with success. "well done! looks as easy as breathing, for you," he chuckled, his voice kind.

"i guess i should give it a try," aditya added, stepping up to the bank. just a beat off it, eh? he gazed down into the water, waiting for a shape to appear. when one did, after several agonizing moments, he wasted no time in striking, plunging his muzzle into the water. it was cold, and burned his nostrils, and he felt a surge of shame as his teeth clamped down on empty space with a muffled click.

gasping, he lifted his head from the stream, shaking the water from his pelt and giving sebastian a rueful look. "can't win them all," adi said hoarsely.
Messages In This Thread
Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 19, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 20, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 20, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 27, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 28, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - July 03, 2018, 08:19 AM