Stone Circle you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's ears flattened when Clary seemed to disagree. The mother glanced over her shoulder at the family and then sighed again. "Because we have 16 pack member, with Stark and me 18 wolves in total. Plus, three growing children who will start to eat more and more," she explained calmly. "Last time we took down a bison we hunt down a bison it was just enough for everyone. If we would accept this family, we would have 5 youngsters plus 2 adults. It would make our total of 28 wolves. We would not be able to hunt enough to feed everyone," she spoke to explain to her daughter.

"Everyone would suffer. I had to decide this as a leader not as a mother. It is would not be a wise decision for the future of Easthollow," she spoke, clearly believing her own words. Valette knew she made the right decision. She had to. Not only for her pups but also for the members of her pack she promised security.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat - by RIP Valette - June 17, 2018, 03:26 PM