Broken Boulder you have just decapitated shia labeouf
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He wasn't sure whether he was relieved or disappointed to have found her, when he did. When he first saw her, he thought: maybe it won't be weird, maybe it'll be fine, and allowed himself a brief swell of hope. And then it was weird, and then he had a lump in his throat, and his chest felt heavy, and— why did he ruin everything? Why was he always stupid enough to hope that, somehow, everything would be okay?
Alarian dropped the rabbit at her paws and swallowed hard, carefully wiping the emotion from his voice. Thanks; it's for you, He paused, afraid his tone would betray him anyway. The Governor was, honestly, at a complete loss— where Lily had already accepted their crumbling friendship for what it was, Alarian had allowed himself the selfish bliss of denial. It hadn't seemed real until now; he hadn't wanted it to be real. Now there was no excuse to pretend it didn't hurt.

I haven't been avoiding you, Wait, that was a lie. I mean— I guess I have— but it's... Fuck, what was he supposed to say? 'It's not you, it's me'? They weren't even dating! Alarian sighed. I'm sorry I'm a shitty friend; you don't deserve it.
Messages In This Thread
you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Alarian - June 14, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Alarian - June 15, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 02:18 AM