Broken Boulder you have just decapitated shia labeouf
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He felt something like relief, when she finally yelled at him— like he finally knew she was being genuine. It hurt, too, though. You're not Alarian paused, thinking maybe it was too late; would she even listen to him?
And, oh— seeing her distress, he felt at once more grounded and more lost. Instinct tugged at him, urged him towards her, but he resisted it; she would not want his touch right now. Nonetheless, he abandoned his own words as she continued. Anything he could say, he reasoned, would make it worse.
Alarian lowered himself submissively to the ground, ears flattened, and crept closer to her; not near enough to touch, but close, if she allowed it. After several beats, he found something to say, quietly: Lily— Lily, you're not 'the villain'. I still love you— (Here is where we see Alarian forgetting that he has said this to Korei before, but not Lily; feel free to bite him) — and I've hurt you, too, and if you want me to leave, I will.
Saying that terrified him, because he knew he meant it; maybe these things were obvious. Maybe they weren't. He didn't want to leave— but he would, if Lily requested it.
Messages In This Thread
you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Alarian - June 14, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Alarian - June 16, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 02:18 AM