Broken Boulder peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He sighed slightly, accepting the explanation with a frown. That's weird, A pause— Not— that you're gay. That's not weird. The Lily thing— I can't see it. It's so... weird.
It was, honestly. He'd never thought of her as being... into him. God that sounded weird. Delight was probably wrong. Probably. Even if I was into women— we'd be terrible together, There was no small amount of dry, self-deprecating humor to his tone. She's well-adjusted, and she likes to talk about feelings, and not— push people away. None of those things applied to him, unfortunately.

Another sigh escaped him, gaze drifting to the ground. Something registered belatedly— 'and I'm gay too'. Huh. Was now a bad time to mention he'd been propositioned that way before? Not the best encounter he'd ever had, but hey. Anyway. He was pretty sure Delight didn't mean it like that, but he couldn't help but wonder. Ah, maybe he was just happy to have a gay friend; Alarian could definitely relate to that.
Well, romantic or not, I don't understand women, He decided aloud, meaning every word of it. Oh, he loved the women in his life, but boy did he feel like a dumbshit every time he interacted with them. But if it is romantic, I'm going to— A pause, as he decided what he'd do. Die. Yeah, I'll just give up and die; it's the only solution.
Messages In This Thread
RE: peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels - by Alarian - July 09, 2018, 07:18 PM