Stone Circle i wanna shine on
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the female as she seemed to ramble through her words. The female frowned lightly when the other told her that she was not into guys. Well, how was she going to get pups then? She didn't need to ask because Red already told the alpha female her plan. Valette had used a donor herself once and hadn't been really that convinced that things worked like that. She would want for Red to have someone beside her, even if it was a female or male. "If the male doesn't want to be a parent I would want you to have a female mate to help you," she returned. "Plus, I wouldn't want a random mating with any male. He would have to become part of the pack and approved by me," she stated. "Which is all an if not a when," she spoke.

She would have to discuss things with Stark and how things would go with their current three youngsters. Valette wouldn't mind getting more pups next spring but she would have to think of Stark and his opinions as well, same went for Red's breeding permission. Perhaps Stark would be harder to convince, probably. "Make sure that you are on good terms with Stark if you want anything close to pups happening," she pointed out as well. She then looked at Red. "Knowing this though, will make you a perfect babysitter and to see if you are alright with handling pups," Valette grinned teasingly. Because even a mother would sometimes be glad to have an afternoon without needy children.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM