Wheeling Gull Isle in the water
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
determined by dice roll (click)

He grinned, hoping the comment was genuine. Despite his flustered beginnings to the world of fishing he was really starting to enjoy it. Which made him want to share it with others he enjoyed as well.

His ears stood tall at her next words. Rokig had never made a comment of her forepaw, never felt the need to. She did more than most even with it. If you can collect plants and all that stuff, I'm sure you can fish. I mean, I just kind of stand here and lunge when something comes by. My job is a lot easier than your interests. He said with a small grin, silver eyes glancing over to look at Maegi in hopes he hadn't said the wrong thing.

Rokig's attention flickered back to the water as his partner pointed something out. It took him a brief second but he spotted it. Per usual his neck reached down with jaws open ready to snatch the fish from the water. Sadly, the thin creature was quicker than his usual prey. When he lifted his head up there was nothing to show for his efforts but a damp face and a mouth full of saltwater.
Messages In This Thread
in the water - by Cephaloryn - June 18, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - June 20, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: in the water - by Cephaloryn - June 20, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - June 20, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: in the water - by Cephaloryn - June 22, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - June 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: in the water - by Cephaloryn - July 23, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - July 27, 2018, 10:24 PM