Blackfeather Woods They say it's what you make; I say it's up to fate.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki was glad her older sister agreed with their plan. She didn't want to leave on bad terms. "I'll miss you, too," She said somberly, nuzzling her once more. 

She walked into the den to see the pups one last time before she left. Leaving them was probably the hardest thing about all of this. They would change so much while she's gone, and she hated that she would miss it. She walked to each baby and gave them a nuzzle, committing their scents to memory. She lingered on Sos. She had grown particularly fond of her little nephew and would miss him the most. 

"No it doesn't," she replied as she walked back out to sit beside Shivali. She knew she would be back, though. This was not her first solo journey or her first tracking mission. She had the skills to survive even the most rugged environment. "I'll come back. I promise." She didn't promise to bring Tomkin home, though. That was too uncertain, and she didn't want to give anyone false hope.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: They say it's what you make; I say it's up to fate. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 10:29 AM