Blacktail Deer Plateau i hear the thunder in your heart
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Having someone that understands some of the anxiety going through her mind has been nice. She doesn’t have to spell out the problems for someone to get it. Varinril seems to… just understand. Blixen never picked up on those things, eventually driving Mallaidh away enough to split. And leave entirely. Thinking of her now only leaves her heart heavy, weighed down—there’s no closure for either of them—but she tucks it away for another time, not wanting to ruin what she has with the pale girl.

She trails off about Max and Saarthal and she smiles, nodding her head. “I liked when it was just us but… having them is nice, too, you know? They bring something we don’t,” she adds, shrugging a little. They know a little about healing and herbs Mallaidh never took the chance to learn and being on her own, she needs that sort of knowledge. Now, with two friends, she doesn’t have to worry so much but she knows they may not stick around forever. Their group of four may not last the season, but that’s okay, right? She can learn from them now so she’s prepared, but as her friend implies, who knows what the future holds?

“I think as long as we’re happy together, it doesn’t matter what we are,” she says, thumping her tail on the ground before shuffling her front feet downward, laying down.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 23, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 02, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 09, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 10, 2018, 02:31 AM