Permafrost Hollows and in the end, i'll do it all again
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He winced at the lack of emotion; it stung to hear him care so little, but he remembered that had always been their largest difference before— before they had other things to worry about. Eris, Alarian corrected automatically. She goes by her middle name, now. He was still a little confused, honestly, but you do you Lana.
I have to— find her, at some point, He rose quickly after his brother, almost as if he intended to do that now. But he put a little too much weight on his bad leg, and it protested fiercely. Ah!— It was a quiet cry, cut off as soon as he lessened the pressure. He realized at once that he could not search further today, and his expression fell at the thought.
Yeah, Alarian agreed a little dully, pressing against Zamael for a few beats before he gestured to him and moved to lead him to Broken Boulder. It started to sink in, then— he was really staying. He brightened a little at that thought, offering his brother a tired smile. Honestly, things have been— hectic. I'm... I'm glad you're staying.
Messages In This Thread
and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 23, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 24, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 29, 2018, 05:45 PM