Broken Boulder i'll pay my weight in blood to feel my nerves wake up
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Any wolf unused to Alarian's outbursts might have crumbled under this onslaught, but Zamael took it in stride, blinking and setting down the dandelions before fixing his stare back on his brother, calm, measured. "Okay, Alarian, I say this with love--but I'm gonna need you to chill the fuck out," he instructed, "and lay down. You look like you're about to pass out."

The tears continued to flow, and Zamael frowned, wanting desperately to wipe them away but giving his brother space until he requested otherwise. "Hey, hey, you know I was just trying to help," he said soothingly, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. His gaze had melted from fire to sunset. "Alarian, I know, you mentioned it's been rough. It's okay."

He nodded toward the hollow where Alarian presumably slept, seeing how worn in it was. "Lay down, a bràthair," he urged gently, "and I'll rest with you until your stomach is feeling better. Then I'll go find you some food." After all this time, he was happy to have back his job as his brother's caretaker. Maybe he was crazy--or maybe he was just a good fucking guy with a big heart, he rebutted that thought, scowling.
Messages In This Thread