Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He had come to a place on the lake a small distance off from where the ducks congregated; the arrival of another seemed to startle them back towards him, and he was no longer able to ignore their presence. His expression shifted to one of distaste; he found it sufficient motivation to move from the water. Alarian emerged with legs dripping, though the rest of him was fairly dry, and kept his head low until a bark alerted him to the presence of another.
Mahler. He blinked once, too weary to feel anything more than a muted stirring in his chest at the sight of him. Oh, he was still beautiful— but Alarian, for once, felt quite composed. His expression remained passive (if tired), but did not lack warmth; the dark-furred male was pleasant company.
Mahler, His tail swished as the other approached, but he didn't move. Instead he laid down and started to groom the wetness from his legs, gesturing for the other to settle near if he felt inclined. For the moment, he was content with not speaking.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 06:50 PM