Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps it was odd, but he thought of the smile almost as a gift; not necessarily from Mahler, either. It was a small moment granted to him to feel something aside from exhaustion, grief, self-loathing. A half-hearted consolation prize from the world, he thought, to witness what he felt was a rare thing in the other. He returned the smile, his own faint and quick to fade.
Another time, the blunt observation of his traits might have sent a flush through his ears. His gaze only sparked with muted curiosity now. Alarian stretched out his legs, a slightly mischievous thought coming to him. What would you be, then? The smile returned, this time impish and a little more enthusiastic, though it was as fleeting as the first. He wasn't sure what answer he expected, but he thought he knew what his own choice would be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Alarian - June 28, 2018, 09:53 PM