Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
This time he angled his head slightly to hide his smile when Mahler only shrugged, taking a moment to consider the man before him.
Dark and elusive, he thought; elegant, but rough-edged. Ultimately, he supposed the physical aesthetic wasn't all that drew him to the man— perhaps not even most of it, though it could seem that way. It was in large part the quiet, dispassionate nature of his companion— and everything he thought he could sense rippling under it. He imagined Mahler's mind was sharp, beautiful; not welcoming, perhaps, but fascinating. Something to be admired only from afar, alluring as he was. It made his physical appeal so much greater than it might have been otherwise (though that was nothing to be scoffed at, either).

A raven, He murmured after several long moments, smile fading but not fully abating as he watched for Mahler's reaction. For a moment he considered clarifying, but he only studied the man's features as he waited. He was undeniably intrigued to see where his companion took the comparison in his own mind— assuming he would be made privy to these thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Alarian - June 30, 2018, 12:11 PM