Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Mahler was pleased, then— it gave Alarian some small pleasure as well. The man's next words brought conflicting reactions within himself, none of which pierced the lethargic expression that had settled on his features as the last hints of the smile faded. He didn't doubt the other meant what he said; against his better judgment, he found it... enticing. If only because the statement solidified in many ways that Mahler was untouchable— a devil, he called himself.
And the whole wife thing was rather disappointing. Of course he was straight— just his luck. He couldn't remember ever craving a near-stranger's touch so badly; knowing for certain he could not have it increased the desire tenfold. Still, he was tired. And Mahler had a question he did not want to answer. In a way, Alarian was grateful for the reason to briefly feel irritated with the man.
Too many things, He murmured, deciding he was thinking too much and turning his focus instead to admiring Mahler's features. Clearly the other didn't mind— perhaps he even found it flattering. And it gave Alarian a focus aside from things he couldn't have and questions he didn't like. Things I'd rather forget right now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Alarian - July 06, 2018, 04:52 PM